Search This Blog

Wednesday, 6 April 2016

"I Am Still Battling With The Sheep Over 9/11"

"9/11 - For The Ignorant"


Last night I had a few beers with people who I class as well educated and intellectual, however, those attributes are not always advantageous when matters come to rely on common sense and critical thinking.

I put a number of points to them about 9/11 and asked for their opinion on the issues that I had raised. My main point was, how could the BBC report WTC 7 (3rd building to fall) coming down a full 25-30 minutes before it actually did?

What I received in response was nothing short of breathtaking idiocy. Everything from "what third building?" too "the BBC wouldn't lie".

So I dedicate this posting to them, those intellectual well educated clowns who have been brainwashed their entire lives by Tell-Lie-Vision and the education system here in Britain.




No comments:

Post a Comment