Search This Blog

Saturday, 26 September 2015

"What Chemtrails (geoengineering) Really Means For You & The World"

"Is This The Black Gold Project - Programmable Matter?"


leading researcher for Geoengineeringwatch.org, Dane Wigington, also breaks down evidence on why he believes government weather manipulation may be to blame for the wildfires and drought in California.
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/


The guy in the video below (Tony Pantalleresco), who I only came across last night, looks a little odd and acts a little strange. Does that make him wrong in what he says?

From my limited knowledge of bio chemistry and studies into geoengineering, I have the most awful feeling he is speaking the truth in my humble opinion. He certainly knows his stuff when it comes to nanoparticulates and the problems it causes.

I simply ask that my readers keep an open mind, then research what is alleged herein....


No comments:

Post a Comment