Search This Blog

Thursday, 14 August 2014

"The Peoples Mandate"

"How It All Works & How We Dismantle It"


"When a well-packaged web of lies has been gradually sold to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and it's speaker a raving lunatic."
Dresden James


Below Stefan Molyneux simply tells the truth



Below Rob Freeman explains 'The Peoples Mandate'




Below Mark Passio explains how it all works, and believe me, he has the first hand knowledge!



For many other helpful links please see the link below ;)

http://therightofreply.blogspot.com/2013/03/common-law-admiralty-law-and-your-straw.html


And finally, my favorite video of all time....Larken Rose narrates from the book "The Iron Web".

This video explains perfectly why I have had enough of blogging, especially the last five minutes.






11 comments:

  1. For those of you who were sincere, thank you for viewing my humble efforts over the last four years. There is nothing more I can help you with as all my knowledge is contained in the listings in the right hand column of the blog.

    I wish you all well and thank the genuine readers for your support and appreciation over the years.

    Out of all my meager efforts on this blog, the most important by far was The Beck Protocol as it proves Cancer and AIDS was a thing of the past 23 years ago....

    My logical conclusion, having spent 3.5 months studying The Beck Protocol, is this. If you are too stupid to understand that you need not die of totally curable diseases, then you really need to DIE!!!

    "Who among you may find the will to live via education?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little something from Frank O'Collins to ponder on....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck ian . Keep in touch my friend . It was good to have a pint with you tonight .

    ReplyDelete
  4. After your 'holiday', I look forward to again reading your blog. Keep the blog going!

    I find it useful to write about lots of different topics - from travel to religion to comedy.

    - Aangirfan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Ian,

    I am a regular reader of your blogs and an occasional poster, and thought I would just drop you a quick email to check if you had stopped posting or had maybe started a new one that I wasn't aware of.

    I lived in Jersey from 1998-2007 so left just before it all started kicking off but do enjoy keeping up to date with whats going on via citizens media.

    I hope all is well with you and would appreciate it if you had the time to update me as to your current blogging position.

    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have been lied to again - EXARO Unmasked:

    http://www.dux-bellorum.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/exaro-tim-pendry-lord-thomas-pendry.html

    The Tap is now running this story on EXARO from Dux Bellorum Blog:

    http://tapnewswire.com/2014/11/exaro-news-has-strange-progeny-for-a-paedophile-hunting-website/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please don't go :) And, oh by the way, I have updated my blog, even in the face of the armies of the offended.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its really hard to find informative info but here I can… Pretty nice post. I just wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing and I hope you write again soon..

    ReplyDelete