Jersey child mental health patients 'kept in police cells'
Mental health report findings
- Mental health is not held in the same regard as physical illness and stigma must be addressed
- The waiting list for an appointment has increased from six to 14 weeks in a year
- Parents feel the service lacks positivity and support for the family unit
- Service specialists are not available out of office hours, besides 10:00 to 12:00 at weekends
- There is no designated place of safety for children and young people to be accommodated when they go to A&E with mental health issues
Because the medical industry pay little or no attention to nutrition our children are growing up being diagnosed with ADD and ADHD among a whole host of other alleged ailments and forced to take many psychotropic drugs which destroy their cognitive function.
Below is an excellent video from world renowned neurosurgeon Dr Russell Blaylock who explains everything you need to know about the effects of bad nutrition in children.