Search This Blog

Friday, 20 June 2014

"Many Thanks To Maria - She Is Why I Continue To Be Who I Am" :) xxx

"Ta Luv, People Like "YOU" Inspire People Like "ME" Like You Wouldn't Believe Lady"


Not long after my 'Police induced' heart attack in 2012, I got a message from a lady who's brother I had helped win his case in the Royal Court of Jersey some time earlier. Maria had heard of my dire situation and sent me the most simple of messages via FaceBook, that of music!

Other than air, water, and food, music is the only sustenance us mere mortals need to bind us all together, indeed, other than the aforementioned, music is the only thing that binds the whole of humanity full stop.

Below is the kind gesture Maria sent to me in my time of crisis....And oh how it worked Lady ;)



7 comments:

  1. Blessings my friend, there for you always Lady xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard that track before. Inpsirational and motivational.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more you listen to it the better it sounds. I can relate everything to that track. Thank you for sharing the music. My favorite track is Burning Bridges - Mike Curb Congreation.

      Delete
  3. You are more than welcome Ian. You are 1 of the strongest people i know. How you keep going with everything that has been thrown at you in life i will never know. And more than thanks to you for all the help with this poorly run Island.. Be well my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria honey, I draw my strength from those who need me, people like you keep me going xxx

      Very kindest regards lady, you inspire me, people as courageous as yourself and all that you have been through, keep people like me thriving ;)

      Delete
  4. hiyer ian ,seriosle mate, i am sorry for threatening to come round and kill you a couple of crismasses ago when i was off my drunken cake on cwistmas day, i know i am am drunkin usless cunt who cant control my movment or thorts nd i am sorry for using emmer martinz to try nd get you chartged with harasment. i realeese what a usless prick i am

    jon s h

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry about it shithead, Karma is coming for you soon :)

      Delete