Search This Blog

Tuesday, 1 April 2014

"Jersey Celebrate Their Heritage" Part 3

"Another Friend Of The Same Paedophile From Another Case Came Knocking On My Door Today!"



On my blog posting at the link below


I made the statement....

"Then I discovered a paedophile in our midst and this was reported to the police who have (I am glad to say) acted swiftly on the information and evidence. However, after this crime was reported, an honorary policeman came round to my door asking for a bath robe for the paedophile which incensed me. I will obviously be reporting on this case at a later date, but must, for the obvious reasons, leave it where it is at this present moment."

There was then the following comment left in the comment section of the above blog posting.

"However, after this crime was reported, an honorary policeman came round to my door asking for a bath robe for the paedophile which incensed me."

"Ian, WTF is this all about? Looking forward to your take on this"

This morning, one of the island's well known Entertainment hosts who is a friend of the paedophile (whether he knows his friend is a paedophile or not, I hope not) came to my door offering a favour to the paedophile over some car accessories. I informed the Entertainment host that their mate was under police scrutiny over paedophilia and that he did not live here any more and was most certainly never going to be living here again.

The Entertainment host looked somewhat perplexed yet I was kinda expecting a visit from one of the paedophiles friends at some stage, one of those snooping missions, if you will.

The paedophile will be named, shamed, and pictured on this blog at a later date, on that my readers can bank, but paedo man does have some rather high up buddies in the Jersey oligarchy which we also need to expose. Anyone up for helping me with this?

This case is also related to another long running saga which has featured prominently on my blog over the last couple of years, and which has ties to another convicted paedophile, corrupt Jersey lawyers, bent judges, and a startling array of complicit, duplicitous scum. Even an honest accountant who fucked right off out of the equation at the first signs of corruption and trouble.

I have detailed files!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment