Saturday, 22 March 2014
"Lucky Us To Have Such Clean Drinking Water"
Islanders are being reminded today about how fortunate they are to have access to clean drinking water.
Today is World Water day and people in the islands have been raising awareness of the need for clean water in undeveloped countries.
Some of the activities that have been taking place include carrying water across long distances to experience what it's like in more deprived areas.
Howard Snowden from Jersey Water said: “We're fortunate in the British Isles and in Jersey, we have high standards of drinking water, public supply here is probably some of the cleanest in the world, so we are lucky and we need to take that into account, obviously those countries like Africa and other undeveloped worlds have really got big water problems of course."
"A Quick Look At How Lucky We Are?"
Jersey Water say "Although kettles in Jersey do not tend to get scale forming inside them it is quite common for a brown deposit to form on the sides. This is manganese which occurs naturally in local waters, which although not pleasant to the eye, is totally harmless."
This is not true, manganese has been linked in a number of studies to neurological disorders in children and infants. Also a note for new mothers that baby formula's contain 100 fold more manganese than breast milk.
Jersey Water says "Aluminium occurs naturally, both in the environment and at low levels in most waters and also forms an ordinary part of the water treatment process. Treated water actually contains less aluminium than untreated water. The use of aluminium in the treatment process is quite safe.
This is not true, any elevation of aluminium in the human body is of great concern as aluminium is the main cause of Autism, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and many other neurodegenerative diseases.
Jersey Water says "Chlorine is used in the treatment process to disinfect the water and kill bacteria. The levels of chlorine are harmless in the quantities which are used. A small quantity of residual chlorine remains in the water after treatment to ensure that the treated water system remains disinfected from the treatment works to your tap. You may occasionally experience a slight smell or taste of chlorine coming from the water in your taps. This does not mean that there is anything wrong with the water".
This is not true, chlorine is used to combat microbial contamination, but it can react with organic matter in the water and form dangerous, carcinogenic Trihalomethanes. Chlorine is described in Moseby's as "an insidious poison".
Jersey Water says "An easy and safe way to overcome the taste and smell of chlorine in water is to cool the water. Fill a plastic water bottle and cool it in the fridge before drinking.".
This is not true and is not good advice, chemicals from the plastic will leach into any fluid stored in a plastic container. The only safe way to store any fluid is in a glass container.
Jersey Water says "Jersey Water does not add any fluoride to the water as part of the treatment process. Fluoride is added in some countries to improve the development of adult teeth in adolescence".
A positive at last, no fluoride in our water.
I see however that Jersey Water are pushing the eugenicist globalist lie that fluoride somehow aids the development of teeth!!! Fluoride actually effects the developing enamel by preventing it from crystallizing properly causing brown staining and pitting of the enamel.
If you want to make your water really safe simply buy a high quality water distiller, and better still, after distilling your water put it through a water ozonator....You simply wouldn't believe the amount of filth and crap in the bottom of my distiller after just one distillation process.
Only one question left to ask, why are Jersey Water not ozonating water like the French do?