Search This Blog

Wednesday, 1 January 2014

"2014 Begins In The Same Oppressive Manner That 2013 Ended Here In Corrupt Stinking Jersey"

"Dancing With Dipsticks"


Here we go again, same shit, different day.

Some half-witted government drone soiled my mates windscreen with an item he/she had absolutely no right whatsoever to attach to the automobile I was travelling in as I was not engaging in commerce on the highway. I had simply stopped for a few minutes to drop an item off to a friend. This twerp, deemed my right to park on public property (my property) as a violation of some government statutory law....

please click on the pics below to read them.





I rightly took offence at being charged to park on my own property!

Yup, the roads are mine....AND YOURS!!!

We payed for them, we own them.



Ian-Leslie:Evans
c/o


22/11/2013

NOTICE OF STATEMENT OF FACT – NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL AND VICE VERSA.
Mr D Scaife
Chef De Police
Town Hall, P.O.S.H

Dear Mr Scaife
I hereby notify you that I write with regard to parking infraction number SF02400798 and the letter you sent to the registered keeper of the automobile J***** on the 13/11/2013 a Mr ****** ******, and which documents are enclosed. I can confirm that Mr ****** was not, and did not travel in the above mentioned automobile on that day (28th October 2013). It was, in fact, I that was travelling in the said automobile on the date when the parking ticket was issued as I was delivering a water distiller to a gentleman living in block 4 of the Spectrum building.

In light of this evidence, I would be grateful if you would remove Mr ******’s name from the Parish Hall inquiry list for this evening as he was not party to the above mentioned infraction. I do apologise for the lateness of this notice as my computer has only just been repaired.

I thank you for your attention to this matter Sir.
Yours sincerely



Ian-Leslie:Evans

St Helier's Chef de Police, Daniel Scaife.




Scaife, a known protector of child abusers and servant of the States of Jersey Inc, completely ignored my common law right to park on my own property whilst not causing injury, harm, or loss, to my fellow man.

He then proceeded, via Crowcroft, to issue the legal fiction with a summons to court for the above (alleged) transgression.



He then tried to hold the man, Ian-Leslie:Evans responsible for the legal fiction that government parasites created.



Remember, no one is obliged to contract with anyone.



2 comments:

  1. Pay for nothing....Go to court....Fuck'em!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prefer a different alternative to court? Then learn the rules!!!

      Delete