Search This Blog

Sunday, 20 October 2013

"Electromagnetic Radiation Back On The Menu"

"Dying - To Hear From You"



A few months ago I did a rather brief posting on the effects of EMR simply to warn people about the dangers of microwaves, cellphones, WiFi, etc. I got a few derogatory comments which I didn't publish, the article is at the link below.


Below is a recent report from RT on the same topic which exposes the lies the people are palmed off with in the name of money. 


I kid you not when I say that everything to do with money, corporations or government is a lie, and that whatever these scum tell you, you can count on the exact opposite to be the real truth.

And remember, it's just a matter of time before they start chipping you, exactly like they do your dog. In fact, they have started putting RFID chips in false titties! Yup, breast implants!!!

See links below.








2 comments:

  1. Ian.

    Chairperson for Child Abuse Committee of Inquiry NOMINATED

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post as usual Ian. I get laughed at as I always put the phone on speaker and hold it away from me if I have to take a call on it, seems like I'm not the mug after all. I had an interesting but scary chat with someone who had recently been to one of these corporate management conferences. He was telling me how exciting the latest IT development is, a project called Watson. It's the new wave of communication, and you swallow it. It can then record all your body functions, pulse heart rate etc, and beam the information to anyone via satelite. I said this will probably be used as a government ploy to deal with overpopulation, as they can just switch you off if they want to, as you have swallowed their technology along with their bs.The shocked look on his face was priceless when I explained to him what the governments and big corporations are capable of. He's now quite worried about the dark place my mind dwells :-)

    ReplyDelete