"JERSEY'S EVENING PROPAGANDA"
do you ever wonder why the (Jersey Evening Post) will not create a comments section for certain stories of vital importance to the people of Jersey ?
Disclaimer: the posting of stories, commentaries, reports, documents and links (embedded or otherwise) on this site does not in any way, shape or form, implied or otherwise, necessarily express or suggest endorsement or support of any of such posted material or parts therein.
Search This Blog
Tuesday, 2 July 2013
"Jersey Police Breaking The Law As Usual"
"At Last The Flock Are Starting To Wake Up"
As myself and Cyril have been telling you for two years now, you have rights!!! "HOW much personal information do the police have the right to extract from us?" THE ANSWER IS NONE!!!
The first of these is the right to remain silent, but we do not suggest that you do remain silent when first confronted by public servants in fancy dress, rather, ask them two simple questions;
1. Have you witnessed me breech the peace officer?
If the answer is 'no' then ask them....
2. Am I free to go officer?
They have to answer your questions as they work for you, they are public servants. If they do not comply with their Master's wishes, they are breaking the law as they swore a Common Law Oath of Office to do right by the people.
If they are refusing to let you go, ask them,
Are you operating under your Oath of Office at this time officer?
If they do not answer, they are breaking the Law. If they answer 'yes' tell them that you do not need their company's services at this time, but be sure to thank them for their kind offer.
Remember a few things....
1. You are not obliged to contract with anyone, written or verbally.
2. You have an inalienable right to travel in your chosen private conveyance of the day.
3. Statutes are 'NOT' laws. This includes Acts, Regulations, Bylaws, etc etc etc.
4. Remain courteous and polite at all times, (most) policemen are human beings too.
5. Never give them any of the following as this will allow them to create joinder on the legal fiction and therefore arrest you.
a. Your name.
b. Your date of birth.
c. Your address
Rather, ask them if they are acting lawfully as a peace officer or legally as a police officer? If they say lawfully as a peace officer, just tell them your friends call you "......." whatever your christian name or nickname is.
Give them NO MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF....
6. A Police Force is a company, there for profit, they just love it when you get lippy as they know they can goad you into overstepping the mark. Keep calm and remember that they want money from you, they will try and fine you for any indiscretion.
It is worth remembering that you are not obliged to give them any information whatsoever, indeed, it is they who are obliged to give you their name, rank, and number!
If they cart you off, so be it, tolerate it, they are accountable for their actions in the long run. If they do not follow their own laws, they have broken them, you have remedy through a civil action against them.
Always remember to record anything that they say or do with your mobile phone.
Some of our escapades are 'at the links' on the link below.