Search This Blog

Friday, 26 April 2013

"Health - Part 6" Hungarian Salt

"Clearing Up Asthma

With Hungarian Salt"






A Testimony Written By A Friend


For the last 5 or so years I have been suffering from asthma. I was prescribed  steroids (Fostair™) to open up my airways first thing in the morning, and then as needed throughout  the day. I was also prescribed ventolin™ to use when I was short of breath. I did not like the thought  of using steroids for the rest of my life so I looked for an alternative therapy.

Ian was kind enough to send me an amazing video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckIN6EfI8pI which uncovered some alternative therapies, and low and behold the first one on the list was the Salitair salt pipe, good for asthma and allergy sufferers, so I ordered one straight away. Five days later it arrived so a quick read of the instructions, and off I went. Twenty minutes normal breathing  on the salt pipe for the first 3 days bought some quite amazing results. First off I was coughing up loads of "gunk" the stuff that must of been lurking in my lungs!! which inhalers do not shift in any way means of form. Also my breathing was a lot better, and I was not wheezing either!

So for a further 5 days I used the salt pipe for twenty minutes a day, and my lungs shifted yet more "gunk" and for the first time in five years I could breathe my self without the use of steroids!! I could not believe this, a little salt pipe that I had only been using for eight days had bought on a massive change to my asthma. After 8 days I just started to use the salt pipe for just 15 minutes a day first thing in the mornings and I do not have to use my steroids at all now, and the use of my ventolin has also dropped. After just 4 weeks of use its changed my life, and I'm hoping that I won't be held  hostage to my doctor's prescription pad any longer than I have to.

Now here is the science bit. When you breathe in through the salt pipe, the air picks up minute particles of salt, and this is then taken down into  your windpipe and into your lungs, then as you breathe out through your nose the rest of the minute salt crystals are expelled back into the air, and as such you do not take in excessive salt into your body. The salt acts as a powerful natural cleansing aid, so ridding your lungs of any "gunk" or junk. Dr Chris, the doctor on the this morning programme on ITV has also endorsed this product. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a69BQSFZYmI.

The Salitair salt pipe can be bought from here http://www.tower-health.co.uk/.
This is just my personal experience with the salt pipe, and on the whole I would say that anyone looking for natures way of relieving respiratory disorders to give the salt pipe a try, what have you got to lose? Except making your doctor even richer than they already are.

"Sincere Thanks To Mark Ceylon For The Video"







7 comments:

  1. This is interesting stuff Ian, I showed this post to a colleague today and he was telling me that in France, you can buy over the counter a wonderful little nasal spray gadget, that just squirts saline(salt water) up the nose to cure sinusitis. Yet most people think they have to go to their GP and take antibiotics and steroids, so poisoning their immune systems further. People with asthma and sinusitis problems should also try cutting out all dairy products from their diet as they are known to be mucous forming and acidifying to the body. I wish more folk would look at natural remedies instead of automatically reaching for "big pharma" poisons.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 'oil pulling' is very good for getting rid of heavy metals D, you should take a look at that.

      Delete
  2. I don't think that's gonna happen D, you are only the 18th viewer on this post in a whole day. People just aren't interested in health info unless it becomes life threatening, but if one of the 18 has acted on the info, it's worth the time and trouble....Just!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have suffered over 60 years with Asthma, Taking all sorts of meds.
    Then was advised to get a vacuum cleaner with a micro filter and after about six months, my asthma was reduced by about 50%, and combined with less people smoking around me for the last couple of years I am not almost asthma free, and have not taken my meds for the last four or five years. The medical profession IMHO, are out to push their drugs for the big Drug companies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A quick internet search led me to an article from the chief of the Asthma society, Canberra in 'Upside down land'.
    It basically derided this kind of medicine with phrases like "could lead to .." etc Nothing concrete, just trying to scaremonger people into staying with the more recent medical 'advances' ....

    The Beano is not the Rag
    Proud to be one of the 18 :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "could lead to .." being asthma free for life!!!

      hahaha, "A patient cured is a customer lost" ain't that just their motto.

      Delete