Search This Blog

Tuesday, 19 March 2013

"Alleged Updates On Complaints To The Jersey Authorities"

"Complaint Against Bridget Shaw"


After arresting Bridget Shaw in her own courtroom for Contempt of Court, Abuse of Process & Treason, I proceeded to lodge a formal complaint against her for the above offences. This complaint can be read in full at the link directly below.

The above complaint started on the 28th of February 2012, we are now thirteen months on and I have still not received any indication of when, or even if, anyone is going to do anything about my complaints!


"Complaints Against Advocates Tim Hanson &

Barbara Corbett"


My complaint against Tim Hanson was that he, like his predecessor Advocate Thacker, had not given me the evidence report of the alleged I.T.Expert who is supposed to have inspected Advocate Bales computer to determine whether or not a particular letter had ever been created on that computer, and on a particular date.


My complaint against Advocate Corbett after she had been appointed on legal aid to look into the merits of a civil case against the establishment, had failed to act on virtually all of my instructions to her, this being tantamount to gross negligence.

On the 27th January 2013, I set about writing to the Chief Executive Officer of the Jersey Law Society, Jane Martin, and not for the first time. Ms Martin has, in the past, been very helpful and seemed really conscientious in her duty as C.E.O. of the Law Society.

Sadly, it has now been eight weeks since I wrote and I have still not received a reply. The story of Advocates Hanson & Corbett can be read at the link directly below.


"Complaint Against Four Bullying Lying

Cops"



This case has been ongoing since the 21st June 2006 when I was needlessly assaulted by four cops, who went on to commit perjury at my kangaroo court trial presided over by Ian Le Marquand. During this alleged trial I handed up in evidence, a tape recording and a transcript of the four cops beating me and which recording also exposed the lies that the cops had told in court.

This evidence was also submitted at my subsequent appeal to which I was also found guilty. Clearly, incriminating evidence against the Jersey Police is just not acceptable in Jersey Courts. I then proceeded to make complaints against everyone who had joined in the cover up since it's inception in 2006. The list of the complaints, and those complained about are below.

For grave and criminal assault, perverting the course of justice, conspiracy to pervert the course of justice, knowingly making a false statement, and perjury.
Police Officer - A Du Feu
Police Officer – S A Le Bas
Police Officer – R McIntosh
Police Officer – L Lang
For perverting the course of justice, misconduct in public office, conspiracy to pervert the course of justice, and dereliction of duty.
Police Officer - D Warcup
Police Officer - B Taylor
Judge/Home Affairs Minister - I Le Marquand – two counts of each charge
Judge/Deputy Bailiff - W Bailhache
Commissioner F Hamon
Jurat Bullen
Jurat Morgan


The full story (after the intro) can be read at the link directly below.

The last I heard about anything to do with these complaints was a letter from Jersey Police Chief, Mike Bowron's personal assistant, Pauline Oliver, stating that Mr Bowron would respond to my complaints in due course. That letter was dated 25th August 2011....


"I'm Still Waiting"



2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik&feature=player_embedded

    The top 10 reasons why you should never talk to the police 08:30

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks anon, and I haven't even watched it yet! There are a number of reasons why we should never talk to the police, but there are also some reasons why we should.

    If we refuse point blank, to talk to the police, we are acquiescing, as silence can be construed as acquiescence. What we should remember is to never give them joinder, they require a name, an address, and a date of birth, never give them any of these. Rather, speak to them asking the simple two questions, have you witnessed me breach the peace? Am I free to go?

    If kidnapped, whilst in unlawful detention, ask them simply, "Am I obliged to answer your questions?" the answer is no. Of course, they can hold you for up to seventy two hours, so what? Craft yourself a fee schedule in the event they may detain you, and see the force of that lawful claim of right through to it's conclusion.

    Eventually, they will just leave you alone as it is not worth the hassle for them in the long run. Once they twig that your not to be messed with, they WILL leave you alone. Their system operates upon their reliance that you will succumb to bullying, show them another way, and with courtesy, self dignity and respect. Although they are your servants, treat them with dignity and respect, see what happens in the long run :)

    ReplyDelete