Search This Blog

Monday, 22 October 2012

"The Dissection Of A Criminal System" Part 2

"The Story"


Part 1 at link below
http://therightofreply.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-dissection-of-criminal-system-part-1.html


So, I was at home on the 21st June 2006 rather subdued and emotional as I had found out that afternoon that my best (male) friend (John Crossley) from back home, had died of a heart attack, and that his younger brother Dominic had also died of a heart attack shortly after. This was exacerbated by the fact that they had both died a few months earlier and no one had notified me of their deaths.

As I sat there stewing, I received another phone call from a friend who told me that my best (female) friend Carolyn Winters had been diagnosed with breast cancer! Given that I was already taking medication for anxiety and depression due to our lawless governments oppressions against me, I was kinda having a hard day....I decided later on that I would go out for a few beers as this was preferable to sitting at home on my own, and that I had made the conscious decision not to speak to anyone that night, just to get out and be around people so as not to feel so bad.

So later I went out and kept myself to myself, speaking only to bar staff. I had partaken of a few beers that evening but had not realised the effect that my medication would have on me. I went to a night club and just sat down in a corner and had a few more beers, thinking about John & Dom, and worrying about Carolyn. Before too long it turned 2.30am and it was throwing out time so I went quietly on my way home. Having walked a way, I found myself outside the Social security building.

I had a rush of depression and bad feelings, and out of sheer frustration and anger I kinda picked up the bin and threw it across the way. Perhaps not the best reaction, and especially at that time of morning, but hell, that is just human nature sometimes! As a result of my actions, someone said something from the flats across the road, I walked over and tried to explain my situation but did not realise that I wasn't making much sense to them. I turned to leave, heading off towards home when the police arrived.

Four of them walked up to me quickly, all the while trying to make it look as though they 'meant business'. I had noticed their aggressive manner so the first thing I said was, "I am no threat to you whatsoever"....This would calm them and a chance to explain matters would be created? Naaah, not with our police officers, many of them have the inherent belief that if the slightest disruption occurs at that time of morning, there is a riot going on! So, the usual tactic ensued, everyone grab him, beat him to the floor, handcuff him and cart him off to the police station for the night, and then charging in the morning.



So, they grabbed at me, proceeded to beat and kick me to the ground, PC Lang threatening to spray me with gas. I believe I was also hit with an Asp (modern day truncheon) and slammed face first into the ground. I was then handcuffed very aggressively and tightly by PC Le Bas which was extremely painful, I felt a huge impact on my spine which would be best expressed as a dull, but powerful thud. This was either me being kicked or kneed in the back, and which such a blow could have caused paralysis if I had not been so physically strong.

Then PC Lang took my mobile phone and dropped it in front of me and a lump of it broke off. I said, "you broke my phone!" she said "good" I said, "it's not good". At that point PC Le Bas was going to teach me a lesson for answering the officer back so he slammed the right handcuff together as hard as he possibly could shouting "you asked for that". I was not going to let him see that I was hurt, or scream out in any pain, so I switched off the pain and calmly said "I asked for what?". This really pissed PC Le Bas off as he was getting very frustrated that he couldn't hurt me, so what does he do? He gets his truncheon out and wallops me across my upper back three times and then proudly stating again "you asked for that".

By this time, the other two males had ceased assaulting me and one said "get this shit to fuck". They then picked me up by my arms so my feet were not on the floor, and then deliberately dropped me on my chin. They then picked me up again and carted me towards the van horizontally, taking the opportunity along the way to bounce the side of my face off the corner of a wall resulting in more injury. When at the police van, I was just thrown head first into the van with total disregard for my safety or well being. That is the treatment you can expect when you don't scream out in agony during their assaults....It was worth it though, just to see the anger and frustration on PC Le Bas's face :)

Their complete inability to even attempt to talk with me, was the main factor in this situation getting to the stage it has now got to. Because of that inability to even attempt to engage in some sort of mediation,  that has led these four policemen into committing grave & criminal assault on me, fabrication of evidence, conspiracy to pervert the course of justice, and perjury!

Oh, of course, they thought they would get away with their actions as there were four of them and only one of me. The Court would back them a hundred percent, I would be found guilty regardless of what I said in defence of myself, and I would be fined ridiculous amounts of money....Job Done!

Only it didn't quite pan out that way for them, there was a little twist in the tale that even I didn't know about at the time, one that would expose their lies, bullying and deception for all to see. Even at trial, when I had found out about this 'little twist in the tale' I afforded each officer the opportunity to be frank with the court, and tell the truth about their actions and what had happened that night, they refused to do so. To quote a Bailhache brother...."So Be It".

Below is the statement of complaint that I made to police officer ADS 205 Robbie Herd, who conducted the first investigation into this case. Yes....The first investigation....There were three of them all told, but more about those later. So tonight I will leave you with my statement, and my side of the story, remembering always that there are two sides to every story, sometimes even three sides :)


Just click on the pics to read them

 



 
 


 


10 comments:

  1. who's the third man?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry anon, I cannot divulge that just yet, but what I can tell you is that they are utterly impeachable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jesus. I hope you mean un-impeachable Ian. D.

      Delete
    2. Yes, indeed, yesterday was a long day for me.

      Delete
  3. There's always 3 sides to every story Ian, your side, their side, and then the truth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First indications would lead me to conclude from your comment that you think I have lied? We shall see.

      Delete
    2. That's not what I meant to imply, it's just a fact that we all have our biases. You even mention "sometimes even three sides" yourself.

      Delete
  4. sounds like the hillsborough cops & now the miners strikers cops that all got together to "collate" their statements in UK.ALL comes out in the end just takes a bit longer than others sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ian, I don't understand (looking at your statements dates) why it took two weeks to record!, is dc herd a slow typist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, good point anon, that one has got me :)

      Delete