Search This Blog

Thursday, 4 October 2012

"Savile Was Peculiar"

Miss Battle: "Savile was most peculiar"



Former Miss Battle, Mary Horton, has given her view on the Sir Jimmy Savile abuse claims.

It's alleged the Jim'll Fix It host carried out a series of sexual assaults on underage girls.

The revelations came in an ITV documentary screened last night, titled 'Exposure: The Other Side of Jimmy Savile'.

Mrs Horton met Jimmy Savile a couple of times, during her two stints as Miss Battle, in 1969 and 1972.

The entertainer was Mr Battle on those two occasions.

Mrs Horton said of him, "I've said to my friends for many years that I found Jimmy Savile most peculiar. I thought there may be another side to him, and I'm probably being proved right now."

Jimmy Savile's friends and family have strongly refuted the abuse claims. They believe it is odd that these allegations are coming to light now he is dead, and say if he was still alive, he would vigorously deny them.

4 comments:

  1. SoVile does not "vigorously deny them", he paid an army of lawyers for that.

    Off Syvret blog:

    Ex-Senator Stuart Syvret said...
    In a Times comment piece, Hugo Rifkind mentions his colleague David Sanderson's article on Jimmy Savile.

    http://timesopinion.tumblr.com/post/32804536645/jimmy-saviles-affections-laid-bare-by-jimmy-savile

    Sanderson has revisited Savile's 1974 autobiography:

    Savile writes: “‘Ah,’ says I all serious, ‘if she comes in I’ll bring her back tomorrow but I’ll keep her all night first as my reward’.” He then writes that the girl did go into the club and “agreed that I hand her over if she could stay at the dance, [and] come home with me”. He wrote that he did then hand her over to the “lady of the law…[who] was dissuaded from bringing charges against me by her colleagues, for it was well known that were I to go I would probably take half the station with me”."

    Savile confesses - in 1974.

    A fundamental and key thing said by Savile there, is this - "for it was well known that were I to go I would probably take half the station with me."

    There you have it.

    That is how - and why - child abuse and child abuse cover-ups continue.

    As I wrote in this blog-posting - the syndrome can be termed 'Mutually Assured Destruction.'

    Everyone who has ever come across child abuse and child protection failures, and who abused - or actively covered up abuse - even those who merely said & did nothing - and the relevant public authorities - all have a shared, mutual interest in burying the truth.

    "I would probably take half the station with me."

    Indeed.

    Stuart

    ReplyDelete
  2. RE. "he paid an army of lawyers"

    Again, off Syvret blog:

    Ex-Senator Stuart Syvret said...
    I am receiving various comments & questions concerning the suspension of a high-ranking Jersey police officer.

    I am unable to host such discussion due to Jersey government reporting restrictions.

    Stuart

    ====================================

    This is Syvret's strongest hint yet about the "Jersey Super Dysfunction" [shall we call it] revealed under UK Parliamentary Privilege.

    So all the Happy Mushrooms of jersey are unknowingly paying for their own "army of lawyers" to keep themselves in the dark while the JEP shovels out the usual bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Jersey Super Dysfunction." Perfect.

    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Savile kept "good" company, the evil Gary Glitter, and now it has been revealed that the 3rd man in the Nationwide published photo was Freddie Starr, who tried unsuccessfully to get a "gagging order" Why?
    This will run and run!!!

    ReplyDelete