Search This Blog

Monday, 27 August 2012

"When Lawyer Corruption Is No Longer Acceptable"

"My Complaint To The CEO of the Jersey Law Society"




Dear Jane Martin


Firstly I must apologize for not copying you in on the final response I sent to Adv Thacker in relation to my complaint against Adv Bale.

Adv Thacker's farcical response to my complaint against Adv Bale beggars belief, and can only be construed as either gross negligence
or criminality. Please see my blog posting at the link below which deals with the aforesaid nonsense in it's entirety.

http://therightofreply.blogspot.com/2012/07/jersey-law-society-bloody-laughing.html

I understand that Adv Thacker is no longer the president of the Jersey Law Society, hardly surprising after the conduct he has displayed on the link above. Every time I make a complaint about anyone in a position of power within the Jersey Government, they always send me a letter instructing me that my complaints hold no merit, and then they suddenly leave their position! Well, it's not good enough.

I write to you this day to lodge a formal complaint of gross negligence against Advocate Charles Thacker. I further wish to continue my complaint against Advocate Bale until such time as the truth emerges, and that the correct documents and evidence have been sent to myself and verified as authentic.


This corruption cannot continue....



Yours sincerely





Ian-Leslie:Evans


All inherent inalienable rights reserved


 

3 comments:

  1. Fighting for VictimsAugust 27, 2012 3:30 pm

    Time for a Chief who will not fight his own war TO LEAVE the battlefield.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings to our first known reader from Burma, see my friend, the corruption is not so different in Europe, only they haven't started shooting us....YET!!!

    ReplyDelete