Search This Blog

Thursday, 5 April 2012

"What A Difference A Heart Attack Makes!"

"A Hearty Update"

Hello readers, I returned from the Oxford Heart Hospital on Tuesday evening after undergoing an angiogram. The results of the tests showed that an artery was damaged, and that the heart attack caused more damage to two other arteries. Stress was confirmed as a major contributory factor of my condition, and which will require a quadruple heart bypass in the next fortnight.

I am extremely touched by everyone who has thought about me, and those who have commented on this and VFC's Blog with regard to my health and well being. I cannot thank you all enough, even our "HERO" worm who blamed "ME" for this heart attack by following Syvret & Pitman, has done us proud. He/she has shown the world the level that the Oligarchy supporters descend to when the ramifications of their crimes and oppressions are exposed.

So, without further ado, let us look at what I have been up too since my return from Oxford hospital.

"Jersey Police Confirm Property Crime"



Wonders never cease in Jersey.

As you are all aware, my mobile phone, computers, storage devices etc etc where unlawfully stolen (seized-their description) four weeks ago by the Jersey Policy men.
This theft was perpetrated with no permission from myself, no lawful warrant, and without an independent witness. These actions so outraged and scared my housemate of two years (and very good friend) into handing in her notice the next morning.

Because my arrest for 'suspicion of contempt of court' was so clearly spurious, and just a front for a fishing trip by our policy men and establishment, one has to wonder how much this has cost the tax payer?

"WEDNESDAYS EFFORTS"

I returned from Oxford on Tuesday night, Wednesday morning I begun work on retrieving my property. I started by ringing the investigating officer DC Rachel McCormick who again, was not at her desk. I left a message with her boss WPSgt McSevney for DC McCormick to ring me back, again, this never transpired.

WPSgt McSevney informed me that authorisation for the return of my property could only come from the Police Legal Advisers who are
Adv O'Donnell
Adv Morris
Adv Sharpe
Adv Staal
Sgt McSevney informed me that matters were with Adv Staal but that he would be leaving his position soon. My first thought was that he would be used as the scapegoat. She also informed me that all my data from the stolen devices was copied within the first two to three days after my arrest. So why could it not have been returned to me straight away?

I then rang the police main desk who told me to ring the law officers department to try and speak with one of the four named advocates, I spoke to a lady called Jan Oakes who was most uncooperative. She advised me to ring the police main desk, I said that I had just done that and they told me to ring her! I asked her for a contact number for any/all of the four advocates which she refused to give me. I asked several times whether there was any lawful reason why she could not give me a contact number to chase my property? she refused to answer, just telling me to ring the police.

I gave up with this infuriating woman (a so called public servant) and decided to ring a chap called Helier Lucas from the law officers department whom I had rung last week. He had been as helpful as he could and told me that they cannot carry on ignoring me indefinitely and must come up with some sort of decision. He also confirmed that he had sent an email to the Police Legal Advisers after he had spoken with me previously, and he informed me that two of the advocates were based at the police station.

I then rang the police station again armed with this knowledge and they could not help. I decided to ring the Law Society to see if they could give me any contact details for the four advocates, they, in turn, advised that I rang the law officers!!! Again I rang the law officers dept who again redirected me to the police main desk!!! Again, the police could not help. Some time later I rang the police station again, this time I got a new voice that informed me that the four advocates were based at Mourier House!!! I rang Mourier House and was advised by a lady named Jo that she would look into matters immediately. I was advised to ring the police station (I think) in half an hour. I rang the police station and no one picked up the phone!!!

In desperation I rang (I think) the Viscounts office where I spoke to a lady who stated she was new to the job and didn't know anything. She did however put me through to a chap called Michael Davis who gave me a contact number for Hillary Taylor who promised that she would leave a message for advocate Lawrence O'Donnell.

PHEW!!! Was I getting somewhere at last?
I decided that that was enough for one day as I have been very tired since returning from Oxford and I was getting rather stressed out and not wanting to risk another heart attack.

"THURSDAYS EFFORTS"

So, Thursday lunchtime and off we go again.

I rang the police station asking if Hillary Taylor had left a message for advocate O'Donnell? I was redirected back to Hillary at the law officers department!!!

Again I rang the police station and was redirected to a new lady, Natalie Appleby who worked at the police law advisers. I had to explain everything to Natalie who obviously had no idea about my case, she was most helpful, kind and sympathetic. After a while Natalie rang me back, she explained that my case was NOT on the police legal advisers books!!! She also confirmed that my case was not even on their computer!!! Natalie advised me to ring the police again and ask for one of the investigating officers to see what was going on as only they could give permission for my property to be returned, the reason being that only they would know if all information had been copied.

Again I rang the police station and spoke to a female officer WPC Thomas. She informed me that neither DC Rachel McCormick or Sgt McSevney were on duty today but did advise me that my case file was presented to the police legal advisers on the 26th March!!! Why did it take another two weeks to present the case when all data was collated after two to three days of my arrest???

Natalie later rang me back and informed me that she had made a mistake, she said she had typed "EVANS" into her computer and nothing had come up. She had later typed "IAN" into her computer, and there had suddenly appeared the case details??? How odd that the police legal advisers file their cases under a Christian name (given name) instead of their Surname (family or clan name)??? It would also appear that their ongoing cases cannot be found on their computer even with a case number supplied???

I rang Natalie back a while later, and who should be on the other end of the phone but Advocate Lawrence O'Donnell!!! He advised me that it was the police who decide when property is returned to the owner. The police have constantly advised me that it Mr O'Donnell and his team that decide when property is returned!!! Advocate O'Donnell then told me that he had nothing to do with this particular case!!! So who has???


Lawrence O'Donnell was informed by myself that my trade was being restricted by the theft of my phone, that Oxford Heart Hospital could not contact me, and that the police were putting my life at risk if I could not ring anyone in the event of another heart attack. I think the advocate took this on board immediately and advised me that a higher ranking police officer called Inspector Hasey would be contacting me within the next ten minutes, he also expressed his sorrow at the fact that I had suffered a heart attack.

I rang Inspector Hasey who was attempting to sort matters out as he spoke but said he had no knowledge of the case. I left matters with him at that stage and shortly after I was contacted by a Scottish female officer who I think was called Katrina McLennan, she stated that she was trying to get in touch with the investigating officer DC Rachel McCormick as McCormick was the one who could authorise the release of any of my property!!!

From this statement we can quite firmly deduce that DC Rachel McCormick has been lying to me these past four weeks in that she has repeatedly blamed the police legal advisers for the retention of my property.

"Success"

Finally I received another phone call from Katrina McLennan shortly after, she stating that the police were going to retrieve my mobile phone and bring it to my home if that is what I wished!!! I thanked her very much for her efforts and stated that I would come down to the police station to pick it up. I also said that since my mobile phone was being returned, and as this was the prime piece of evidence to be taken, there was no reason for the rest of my property to be retained by the police. The officer said that she would look into the matter of the rest of my property in the morning.

Again, and as I have stated before, there are some kind and very helpful and understanding police officers, and there are people like DC Rachel McCormick who lie and cheat their way through a career in the police force. I would like the police to know and acknowledge that the people will always support good honest policemen, they are always needed and also appreciated. The rogues are the ones who taint the name of the honourable officers and bring the force into disrepute.

My sincere thanks to all those over the last two days who have made a concerted effort to redress the balance and bring some fairness to this politicised charade.

I am grateful....


25 comments:

  1. Thank you Ian for keeping us updated. Well you certainly were given the run around.

    I am so pleased you at least will have your phone back particularly at this time. Best wishes for your upcoming operation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its no wonder your having heart attacks when posting almost daily dwibble against people and as if its getting you anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ian.

    You at least have undoubtable evidence that the truama you were put through by the police, caused your heart attack.

    The dates of the raid and removal of your personal items coincide with your heart attack. Don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to Jersey Ian and we hope these, what could be said to be, rather pathetic attempts to rile you do not impede a speedy recovery of your health.

    Was it not WPSgt McSevney that said it was the legal eagles who were able to authorise the return of your property and not DC Rachel McCormick; or has there been more going on behind the scenes that we are not aware of?

    It has been said that the professional standards at police HQ are currently not very high. It would be rather interesting to find out how many internal disciplinaries have been undertaken this year ...

    The Beano is not the Rag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get well soon.

    - Aangirfan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you comment one, The Beano and Aangirfan, your sentiments are gratefully received. The other two, I almost pity you....but mockery IS for fools

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear law office trollbot, I am not posting your infantile hissyfits as you have already had three bites at todays cherry :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have brought this on yourself by churning out so much hatred against my Island and nobody ever asked you to come here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who's paying for your triple bypass? Clearly not you. Maybe your heart attack can give u a much needed wake up call to do something useful with your life....oh yeah, and to start paying your taxes and stop relying on handouts you lazy shite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ian ther will always be those who 'get off' an mental masturbation...the trolls and assorted tossera who support establishment wrong doing and the sort of inneptitde you have been up against....sending you round in a circle as they mst not and are taoought not to be RESPONSIBLE or heaven forbid MAKE a decision...end result for Jo e Public...a clusterfck everytime you want something done...let us pity the tossers and fight the good fight...my Dad had that operation and it went like a dream....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have sent a message re: 'unlawful arrest' to ilevans@hotmail.co.uk - too long to post here. RL

    ReplyDelete
  12. AnonymousApr 6, 2012 07:25 PM
    "You have brought this on yourself by churning out so much hatred against my Island and nobody ever asked you to come here."

    YOUR ISLAND??? SINCE WHEN DID A HALFWIT LIKE YOU OWN AN ISLAND? CAN YOU PLEASE FORWARD YOUR TITLE DEED TO ME SO I CAN PUBLISH IT FOR THE REAL OWNERS OF THE ISLAND, THEY BEING THE PEOPLE. YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO CONCEPT OF JUST HOW DISENFRANCHISED YOU HAVE BECOME, YOUR RIGHTS AND LIBERTIES ARE ERRODED FURTHER & FURTHER ON A DAILY BASIS YET YOU ATTACK ME FOR TRYING TO STOP THAT!


    AnonymousApr 7, 2012 02:25 AM
    "Who's paying for your triple bypass? Clearly not you. Maybe your heart attack can give u a much needed wake up call to do something useful with your life....oh yeah, and to start paying your taxes and stop relying on handouts you lazy shite."

    IT IS TRASH LIKE YOU THAT NEEDS THE WAKE UP CALL, YOU SIT THERE ALL SMUG AND SANCTIMONIOUS WHILE YOUR ISLAND FALLS APART BEFORE YOUR EYES. ACCOMPANIED BY YOUR INGRAINED COWARDICE, YOU DO NOTHING....WHO IS THE LAZY SHITE??? AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I HAVE NEVER TAKEN A PENNY OFF THE STATES, IT'S ABOUT TIME I DID :)

    AnonymousApr 7, 2012 11:00 AM
    "Have sent a message re: 'unlawful arrest' to ilevans@hotmail.co.uk - too long to post here. RL"

    SORRY RED LION BUT THAT EMAIL ADDRESS HAS LONG BEEN TERMINATED AFTER MY COMPUTER WAS HACKED. PERHAPS A BETTER IDEA WOULD BE TO SEND THE COMMENT HERE IN SECTIONS :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Section 1

    Okay so focusing on the reasons for Ian’s 'unlawful' Arrest and seizure of property, Ian may have a real opportunity here to seek lawful remedy and a big claim for having suffered a number of violations against his inherent rights (which have an un-negotiable price) and for having suffered a Tort – not that I am in any way, attempting to offer anyone legal advise – I am not.



    First and foremost, let’s all become aware of one very important thing - “You cannot be charged with or convicted for contept of court in a magistrates court – it is impossible!” Contempt of Court belongs solely to Common Law - and to a Court de Jure only. (Being held in Contempt in an Administrative Hearing (magistrate’s court) is totally different and this can easily be purged)



    A Magistrates Court is not a Court; it is an unlawful ‘Administrative Hearing’ and has absolutely no authority in a Common Law Jurisdiction (see Hailsburies 20/11). An Administrative Hearing is NOT a ‘Court of Record’ (an important point) and it is also know in some jurisdictions as a ’Summary Convictions Court’ or an ‘Internal Tribunal’, usually for public servants and or people providing a service to the Government. They act solely in a ‘Presumed Jurisdiction’; in fact these so called ’courts’ are no more than a ‘Trust Board Meeting’, which means they can and may be held on a bench in Howard Davis Park.



    It’s very important that the Crown, Police, People/Civil Servants and Magistrates running these unlawful Administrative/Magistrate’s Courts are made to realize that they are operating in breach of Common Law, because, as mentioned above, they are no more than administrative hearings that have absolutely no authority in a Common Law Jurisdiction – and Jersey is a Common Law Jurisdiction!



    In point of FACT, Courts de Facto/Magistrate’s Courts are entirely unconstitutional and consequently they actually amount to treason, particularly if they are ever run under a Constitutional Oath! if – anyone ever attempts to run a court without a jury, they are committing treason!

    RL

    Continues:

    ReplyDelete
  14. Section 2

    You do not need permission to claim Common Law Rights – you declare them – it is your right to do so. If anybody tries to deny you your Common Law Rights in any Administrative Hearing/court – they are the ones who are in Contempt of Court - and that can include both the Crown and judges.



    So here we have a case where a policeman tells Ian that he has been arrested for ‘Contempt of Court’. What Court? Which Court? When and where in this case has Ian ever appeared in or been under an order from a Common Law Court? – to suggest such is fraud on the part of the individual policeman and all those involved in both his arrest and raid. (It is a fraud [see the Fraud act] to tell or try to trick anyone into believing that a Legal Statute is a Lawful Law). Besides the fact that the Police involved blatantly denied Ian his Common Law Rights. They also acted on a Statuary Search Warrant, (PP&CE act, which was passed in the States with the sole aim of undermining our Common Law and Inherent Rights) which was issued based upon an unfounded (no foundation evidence) charge of Common Law Contempt of Court, thereby violating a number of his Inherent Rights (long list here). And as result, they have caused him to suffer a tort!



    So what can Ian do about it? What is his Remedy? Well the most powerful weapon to which we all have access, is the ‘common law commercial lien’, from which, no one is immune – no even Judges or Crown Lawyers!



    Everyone’s Inherent Rights have a price that can cost millions and are non-negoitable. A Common Law Commercial Lien is pre non-judicial, a ‘Judgment in Commerce’ usually obtained via an un-rebutted notarized Affidavit. Note that if you can’t find a Notary Public then Three Signing Witnesses will do. A Commercial Lien, (a stage in the process) is a non judicial instrument – there is no Judge or Court involved in the filing procedure that could dismiss the Lien and thereby protect the Government Officials who have broken the Law. Bottom line, no one’s permission is required to file a Common Law Lien!


    RL

    Continued

    ReplyDelete
  15. Section 3

    While the Common Law Lien is, as I have stated a very powerful instrument, it is at the same time, rather like ‘Nitro-glycerin! You have to be very carful as to how you handle it! Namely you must have all of your paperwork in order (which is not difficult) or it will explode in your face! But with a Common Law Commercial Lien filed against those (personally) who have caused you to suffer any form of tort, (having violated your Inherent Rights – failing to honestly contract) – you can get them all by the short hairs, because they are not going to be bailed out by their Civil Sector’s Limited Liability Bond – this lien is against the individual/s and all of their personal property (house, bank account, whatever), including a lawyer’s license to practice – and that will make their eyes water!



    So Ian, line your ducks up carefully and properly – filing a carefully prepared and notarized Affidavit/s, a Bill of Exchange, A Bill of Obligation and then watch the B***** squirm and without too much effort, you may collect some big bucks in the process!



    Remember, that the Crown Corporation’s main purpose in life is to obstruct the true course of Justice by stealthily enticing and subjecting the people into submitting to Corporate Law. And that by the Crown, we mean ‘Her Majesty in Right of England Crown Corporation, which has nothing to do with the Queen, who has sworn to uphold Common Law!



    Now you know why the walls of hell will be lined with the hides of all the lawyers and greedy Bankers they serve!



    Good Luck,



    Red Lion

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Red for your lucid account, you are spot on and I will be lining up my commercial liens just as soon as I am fit and able.

    As you say, it is I who decides the price put on my suffering, not some poxy unlawful tribuneral run by crooks....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something to watch for: The Police may try to find some wriggle room for themselves by trying to say that they arrested you on 'Suspicion' - of Contempt of Court, but don't be fooled, the suspicion excuse won't wash.

      Pity the German Consul didn't have the guts (too worried about his local reputation) to nail the police (big time) for searching and siezing property on a totally un-investigated and false charge - notice how it is still under investigation (being brushed under the carpet) by the AG and no one is saying anything - a lot of heads should have rolled here - violating the Vienna Treaty etc no to mention some very bad police state practise. We need an independent police authority with powers to investigate any police action.

      Delete
    2. NO wriggle-room there Red. Arrest is arrest no matter how you try to dress it up.

      Delete
  17. My thanks to the brain dead halfwit who has spent the whole of Easter trying to get an insult published on my blog.

    May I suggest you get your pea sized brain to the shops and buy your mother and father a gift to apologise to them for the sad way in which their imbecilic offsping has turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your the brain dead half wit. Still its funny because despite a heart attack rumour has it you have further charges to answer and even a civil case against you in due course. Happy Easter dickhead, this is the price you pay for being stupid on a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I bet the Police are going through every nook and cranny on your PC and a nice big charge sheet is being drawn up :-x

    ReplyDelete
  20. "I bet the Police are going through every nook and cranny on your PC and a nice big charge sheet is being drawn up"


    REALLY?

    THEN WHY DID I GET ALL MY EQUIPMENT BACK TODAY?

    AND WHY WAS I NOT CHARGED WITH ANY OFFENSE?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ian have the Police told you there are no charges because they did the same to Stuart remember in returning his stuff and then charging him later on.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I asked if I was being charged but got no answer.

    There again, NO CRIME has been committed, so what on earth are they going to charge me with?

    ReplyDelete