Search This Blog

Thursday, 29 December 2011

"Will Police Chief Training Include Investigating Corrupt Police Officers???"

Training future Chiefs

A Jersey police officer has become the first in the Channel Islands to be given a place on a National Development Scheme.

Sergeant James Wileman is one of just 58 officers across the British Isles accepted on the course.

It's essentially a course to train future Chief Officers.

Sergeant Wileman has been a police officer in Jersey for nine years, ever since he left university.

He has worked his way through the ranks and is currently the Chief of Police's Staff Officer.

He is one of 58 officers accepted on the Scheme.

The course involves a post graduate in police leadership followed by two years on the job training across different forces and finally a masters in management.

"I'M STILL WAITING!!!"

 "Jersey's Chief Police Officer - Mike Bowron - Receives A Complaint"

Having been fobbed off with three investigations into my complaints over the last five years, and still having received "NO" justice, I have now taken it upon myself to see what our new Chief of Police Mike Bowron will do about corruption within the Jersey Police Force, Judiciary and Government. Below is my letter to Mr Bowron.

FIRST THERE WAS THIS!!!

Mr Mike Bowron
Chief Police Officer

Police Headquarters
Rouge Bouillon, St Helier
26th May 2011

Dear Mr Bowron

I write to inform you that I wish to lodge formal complaints against Deputy Chief Officer Barry Taylor, Commissioner Francis Hamon, and Jurat’s Bullen and Morgan. The nature of these complaints are of ‘perverting the course of justice’ and ‘dereliction of duty’ and centre around my unlawful arrest and detention on the 21st of June 2006.
It is also worthy of note that these complaints were levelled against David Warcup, Ian Le Marquand, and William Bailhache. Ian Le Marquand whitewashed my complaints against David Warcup, however, I have still heard nothing of my complaints against Ian Le Marquand or William Bailhache? Bearing in mind that these complaints were registered in September 2009, I find it wholly unacceptable that I have not received any notification of their outcome.
There have been three investigations into my complaints against the four officers involved in the incident of the 21st June 2006, and still no satisfactory, fair, or just conclusion has emerged. These officers committed a Grave & Criminal Assault against me, and went on to commit perjury against me in Ian Le Marquand’s Court. Le Marquand then unlawfully dismissed the evidence I produced in court, namely, an audio recording of the incident (and transcript) with the time and date on it.
This case was appealed in the Royal Court by myself, as I had been refused legal representation at trial, and appeal. I showed at my appeal, that all four officers had perjured themselves during my trial and this fact was (twice) accepted by Commissioner Hamon and Jurat’s Bullen and Morgan. They also stated that they had some sympathy for me, yet knowing of the perjury, still found me guilty?
It has been made quite clear to myself, and many others, that perjury by policemen in Jersey’s Courts is an accepted practice within Jersey’s Law Enforcement and Judiciary, and that covering these crimes up is also a mandatory practice of the Jersey Establishment.
However, I cannot believe Sir, that a man of your standing would tolerate such overt criminality within a jurisdiction that you yourself are charged with policing. In light of this factor, I would kindly request that you look into the allegations that I have set out above. I have also enclosed a DVD containing all the evidence of this case for your perusal.
I look forward to hearing from you at your convenience Sir.
Yours sincerely
Ian Evans
THEN THERE WAS THIS !!!

"Fourteen Years On, And Still No Justice"
"Bay-leaf Michael Birt Still Trying To Suppress Police Investigation Report"

Fourteen years ago, whilst wrongfully imprisoned for a crime I had not committed, I discovered that statements had been doctored by police, a tape recording had been doctored by police, and my trial tapes had been doctored By the Judicial Greffe of the Royal Court before being sent to the mainland for transcription.
Jersey's Bailiff, Michael Birt, then Attorney General, has always denied me access to the Avon & Somerset Police Report compiled about my case. I now have a legal aid Lawyer whom the Jersey Police are still refusing to furnish with a copy of the report, although they admitted that it is in their possession. My Lawyer has been trying for five or six months to gain access to the report, yet our totally corrupt authorities are even denying my Lawyer access to it. I took it upon myself last week, to ring the Avon & Somerset Police to enquire about obtaining a copy, as I had previously been told I could not have one. I was told that the Avon & Somerset Police no longer had the report. I was also inadvertently told that the Jersey Police have now had a "FLOOD"!!!
Ironically, I had previously warned my Advocate of the severe risk of sudden flooding, or fires, at the police station!!! Or, that the report would be rewritten. Oh how I chuckled over the telephone that day!!!
You can read this story at the green link directly below.

"Five Years On, And still No Justice"

Some of you may remember the posting I did a while back about my complaints to new Chief Officer Mike Bowron, on the 26th May 2011. I can now inform you that "NO ACTION" has been taken to date, and that I have had to resubmit my complaints and start all over again this afternoon!!!
The original posting can be read directly below on the green link.

I now share with you my fresh letters of complaint, and those to whom they are directed.

"Make No Mistake - Jersey Is Awash With Corruption"

Letter from Deputy Jackie Hilton


My response to Deputy Hilton

Deputy J Hilton
Home Affairs Department
11 Royal Square
06/08/2011

Dear Deputy Hilton

Thank you for your letter of 3rd August 2011. As you are aware I made complaints of criminality to Chief Officer Bowron, in my view it is he who should be dealing with matters. I cannot make complaints to the Bailiff as he is wholly conflicted in relation to another case of mine, and it is not for me to determine who investigates my complaints.
I understand that you are only to deal with my complaint against Barry Taylor, what of my complaints against the four officers who beat me and subsequently perjured themselves at my trial? Have these been abandoned by the police?
My complaints against David Warcup, William Bailhache and Ian Le Marquand were made nearly two years ago, what of those? Apart from Le Marquand whitewashing my complaint against Warcup, I have heard nothing!
I think it is quite clear that I am being given the run-around, and that no one wants to look into these matters but preferring to pass the buck. What I now propose to do is to reissue my complaints to Mr Bowron, and in as simpler terms as possible to avoid any confusion of the issues.
If this rather ridiculous state of affairs cannot be addressed within Jersey, I will take it out of Jersey. The overt criminality of this Government and its law enforcement is beyond comprehension.

Yours sincerely


Ian Evans
Now follows my letter to the Attorney General of Jersey after I had requested his permission to take out a private prosecution on the four police officers.

Attorney General
Morier House
Halkett Place, St Helier
22/08/2011

On the public record, in accordance with your oath of office, without fear or favour,
And on your full commercial liability.


Dear Attorney General

Thank you for your letter dated the 16th August 2011.
You state that “There is no such ability in Jersey law” when talking about myself taking forward a private criminal prosecution in Jersey against the four police officers who beat me needlessly, and then went on to perjure themselves at my trial.
The evidence for their crimes is clearly documented and was shown at trial, and appeal. I have enclosed a cd/dvd with all the relevant evidence pertaining to this case, and for your perusal.
The outstanding issues are these, that police officers pc A Du feu, wpc L Lang, pc S A Le Bas, and pc R McIntosh needlessly beat me then went on to make false statements and then perjure themselves at trial. Since these crimes, the four above named officers have escaped punishment due to matters being covered up by the trial judge I Le Marquand.
These matters were further covered up by D Warcup, I Le Marquand, and W Bailhache after complaints were lodged. Finally, at appeal, these matters were again swept under the carpet by my appeal judges, Commissioner Francis Hamon, and Jurats Bullen and Morgan.
There have so far, been three police investigations into my complaints concerning this matter, yet no one in authority in Jersey is able to read the transcript or hear the audio of these crimes committed against me?
After the third investigation by ex policemen from the UK, DCO Barry Taylor stated there was no new evidence, yet refuses to hand over a copy of the two ex policemen’s investigation report?
I know there was no new evidence, my complaint was that the available evidence was simply ignored by all of the Jersey Authorities who were party to this case.
I Le Marquand, as Home Affairs Minister, covered up my complaints against D Warcup, and I have heard nothing of my complaints against I Le Marquand and W Bailhache which were instigated nearly two years ago!
I complained to Chief Officer Bowron about these matters of criminality, and that DCO B Taylor had perverted the course of justice and was guilty of dereliction of duty, as was everyone else apart from the original four officers. Mr Bowron advised me that my complaints had been sent to the Home Affairs Department for “action as necessary”. In effect, Mr Bowron has sent my complaints to one of the leading criminals in this case, I Le Marquand.
In Law, there must always be a remedy, my remedy is being denied me, I ask you to act under your sworn oath of office and I charge you with providing the remedy due to me as a man with full inalienable rights on this land.

I look forward to a positive response from your good self at your earliest possible convenience.

Yours sincerely


Ian-Evans:  ©
All rights reserved

CC
M Bowron – Deputy J Hilton


Following this, and to finish, my revisited complaints to our new
Chief of Police, Mike Bowron.

Mr Mike Bowron
Chief Police Officer, SoJP
Police Headquarters
Rouge Bouillon, St Helier
23rd August 2011

On the public record, in accordance with your oath of office, without fear or favour,
And on your full commercial liability.

Dear Mr Bowron
It is my knowledge that you swore an oath of office as a policeman, I acknowledge that oath of office, and accept it.
Since my letter to you of the 26th May 2011, nothing has changed or progressed with regard to my complaints therein. Having waited some ten weeks for Deputy J Hilton to address matters, I feel rather let down, and that the issues are being evaded.
Deputy Hilton now informs me that she is unable to deal with any of the complaints except perhaps, the complaint against DCO Barry Taylor. I find this rather extraordinary, and akin to asking someone who has never picked up a firearm before, to go out and win Bisley! I have enclosed the correspondence between myself and Deputy Hilton, and my letter to the A.G for your perusal.
My complaints, which being of a criminal nature, one would expect to be investigated by someone with at least some experience in crime detection, especially in light of the Government positions held by such criminals.
I am hereby reporting to you, my criminal complaints against the following people.
For grave and criminal assault, perverting the course of justice, conspiracy to pervert the course of justice, knowingly making a false statement, and perjury.
Police officer - A Du Feu
Police Officer – S A Le Bas
Police Officer – R McIntosh
Police Officer – L Lang
For perverting the course of justice, misconduct in public office, conspiracy to pervert the course of justice, and dereliction of duty.
Police Officer - D Warcup
Police Officer - B Taylor
Judge/Home Affairs Minister - I Le Marquand – two counts of each charge
Judge/Deputy Bailiff - W Bailhache
Commissioner F Hamon
Jurat Bullen
Jurat Morgan
I would further add that, contrary to Deputy Hilton’s belief that I should direct my complaints against the judges, jurats and commissioner to the bailiff, Michael Birt. I would stress that M Birt is also heavily conflicted in matters from another case.
As matters stand, it appears that no one within the Jersey Justice System holds the merit of independence and impartiality that this case warrants. As a consequence, I would ask you that the UK Justice Secretary be notified of these matters and appoints an independent UK Police Force to investigate these criminal complaints.
In Law, there must always be a remedy, my remedy is being denied me, I ask you to act under your sworn oath of office and I charge you with providing the remedy due to me as a man with full inalienable rights on this land.
Sincerely, and without ill will, vexation or frivolity


Ian-Evans:   ©
All Rights Reserved
CC
Attorney General – Deputy J Hilton

Can anyone on the world wide web tell me exactly what we have to do to get some justice on this crappy bent Island?

FINALLY, THERE WAS THIS!!!


SO,
In seven months!
I get one small note!!
And not even P.P'd in his name!!!

"PRICELESS"

13 comments:

  1. This all comes as no surprise at all!

    Bowron is without doubt one of 'them'. All his posturing and perusing the streets of St.Helier with an 'I am a friendly new Police Chief' smile on his face is a big facade.

    Don't forget, VFC had inside info on the fact that he was going to be THE ONE, before all interviews had taken place.

    Police state, corrupt island - outta here asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hell yes!!! "The Chosen One" forgot about that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ian.

    After proving to be bang on the money with the Blog Posting of "The Chosen One" Serious questions were asked HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one VFC, was good to re-read that, especially after you posted the news "9 days" before our local discredited useless lameassed excuse for a newspaper....

    ReplyDelete
  5. So the Police Chief has no power A what a suprise dos he just make up a number or maybe stick stamps to envelopes

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lack of action doesn't fill you with much hope for justice in the future does it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sticking stamps to envelopes? Hardly - he does not send any letters back!!!!

    We must also no forget the planning corruption issues he inherited, the concern felt by the JCLA over the leaking of information by Gradwell and ex-Senator Jimmy Perchard to which there have been deadly silences.

    Some new broom Bowron has proved to be - just used to sweep it all under that good old carpet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a willy wonker that bowron is sending xmas cards and all that fuss.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ian why don't you go around town and get a petition against the States of Jersey Police going?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bowron is exactly the type of cop they want here, "yes Sir, three bags full Sir"
    I sympathise with you Ian, but realistically, I think it would be easier for you to poke butter up a porcupines a**e with a red-hot needle, than get any sort of result or satisfaction from the evil people who run the show in this place.
    One day......!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is it not a little strange that Mr Bowron recently & vehemently denied that he was under investigation from a UK Police force -

    -but Bowron made no mention whatsoever about the recent JEP Article outlining, I believe TWELVE formal & seperate complaints from mainly Ex Police officers & members of the public alleging corruption against Senior Police officers within the SOJP.

    Does this mean the latter is true, or does Mr B only defend himself.

    He could I suppose clarify as he did in the first instance - that would be helpful to the credibility of SOJP !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bowron is exactly the type of cop they want here, "yes Sir, three bags full Sir"
    I sympathise with you Ian, but realistically, I think it would be easier for you to poke butter up a porcupines a**e with a red-hot needle, than get any sort of result or satisfaction from the evil people who run the show in this place.

    fire marshal training

    ReplyDelete