Search This Blog

Friday, 18 November 2011

"More Of The 'God - Damned' Same!!!"

"65 Teeth Fell Through A Gap In The Floorboards"

"It's Not My Fault The Money's Gone"

"Lesson's Have Been Learned"


A quote for each of our Fruitcakes
"Instead of giving a politician the keys to the city, it might be better to change the locks."
 “Insanity is doing the same thing in the
same way & expecting a different outcome.”
"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."
Song & Lyrics For Our Jersey Politicians & The C.O.I

"PISS" on the "C.O.I" at your "PERIL"!!!




LYRICS:

 
I feel so extraordinary
Somethings got a hold on me
I get this feeling I'm in motion
A sudden sense of liberty
"I don't care coz I'm not there
And I don't care if I'm here tomorrow
Again and again Ive taken too much
Of the things that cost you too much"
I used to think that the day would never come
I'd see delight in the shade of the morning sun
My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
I used to think that the day would never come
That my life would depend on the morning sun....

When I was a very small boy,
Very small boys talked to me
Now that we've grown up together
They're afraid of what they see
That's the price that we all pay
Our valued destiny comes to nothing
I can't tell you where were going
I guess there's just no way of knowing
I used to think that the day would never come
I'd see delight in the shade of the morning sun
My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
I used to think that the day would never come
That my life would depend on the morning sun....

I feel so extraordinary
Somethings got a hold on me
I get this feeling I'm in motion
A sudden sense of liberty
The chances are we've gone too far
You took my time and you took my money
Now I fear you've left me standing
In a world that's so demanding
I used to think that the day would never come
I'd see delight in the shade of the morning sun
My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
I used to think that the day would never come
That my life would depend on the morning sun....



National Children's Day

 Council of Ministers is De-formed

Jersey now has a Council of Ministers. Following two days of voting all nine ministerial posts have been filled.

On Thursday Senator Philip Ozouf won his old job back at the Treasury. Also elected were Senator Francis Le Gresley at Social Security, Deputy Andrew Green at Housing and Deputy Patrick Ryan at Education.

Today Alan Maclean was re-elected as Economic Development Minister with a convincing 38 votes to 12 win against Deputy Mike Higgins.

Ian Le Marquand returns to Home Affairs. Senator Le Marquand - who was Chief Minister Senator Ian Gorst's nomination - beat rival Deputy Judy Martin 28 votes to 22.

Deputy Rob Duhamel beat off a challenge from Deputy Eddie Noel to keep his job as Planning and Environment Minister.

In a four-way tussle, Deputy Anne Pryke was re-elected as Health Minister. She won the post 26 votes to Sarah Ferguson's 18 and Senator Lyndon Farnham's five votes. Deputy Geoff Southern went out in the first round of voting.

Transport and Technical Services was the last to be decided. There were two candidates - Deputy Kevin Lewis and St Peter Constable John Refault who had been nominated by the Chief Minister. Deputy Lewis won the vote by 25 votes to 23.




Who's in and who's out so far

Treasury Who's in: Senator Philip Ozouf
Who missed out: Senator Ian Le Marquand, Deputy John Le Fondre, and Senator Alan Breckon.


Social Security Who's in: Senator Francis Le Gresley
Who missed out: Deputy Geoff Southern and Deputy Eddie Noel


Housing Who's in: Deputy Andrew Green
Who missed out: Deputy Montfort Tadier


Education, Sport and Culture Who's in: Patrick Ryan
Who missed out: James Reed and Trevor Pitman


Economic Development
Who's in: Senator Alan Maclean
Who missed out: Deputy Mike Higgins


Home Affairs Who's in: Ian Le Marquand
Who missed out: Deputy Judy Martin


Planning Who's in: Deputy Rob Duhamel
Who missed out: Deputy Eddie Noel


Health Who's in: Deputy Anne Pryke
Who missed out: Senator Sarah Ferguson, Deputy Geoff Southern, Senator Lyndon Farnham


Transport and Technical Services Who's in: Deputy Kevin Lewis
Who missed out: Constable John Refault


How will the Council be chosen?
It is only after his Council of Ministers is voted in, that Senator Gorst will officially become Chief Minister and take over from the outgoing Terry Le Sueur.

Senator Gorst will be invited by the Presiding Officer to make each of his nominations in turn. Following each nomination the Presiding Officer will then invite States Members to nominate alternative candidates for appointment to the Ministerial Office concerned. If there are no alternative nominations the Member nominated by the Chief Minister designate will be selected for appointment.

If more than one Member is nominated, the Presiding Officer will invite each candidate to speak for up to 10 minutes, followed by a 20 minute question period.

After the candidates have spoken and been questioned, a secret ballot or ballots will be held and once a candidate has obtained a majority of votes, he or she will be appointed to the relevant Ministerial Office.

"The biggest mistake of mankind, is trying to remove from one's mind, something that is embedded in the heart."

7 comments:

  1. Who is the Presiding Officer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Presiding over what?

    These are 'Free Range' fruitcakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, Senator Bailhache didnt even make. Ihe even weaker than last.

    Council Of Ministers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who is the bloke on the right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha aaaahhha hahaaaahha

    That's Anne Pryke, our excuse for a health minister :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, one can reasonably assume that very little will change.
    How will Chief Minister Ian Gorst ever be able to work with Senator Philip Ozouf?
    Furtheremore, how can anyone who respects himself to any degree, crawl and grovel the way Ozouf did to ensure that he retained his job as Treasury Minister.
    What a disgusting creature he is, he is an embarassment to the human race.

    ReplyDelete