Search This Blog

Monday, 31 October 2011

"The BBC & Licensing - You 'MUST' Buy One"

"The Great Deception"
See our view below


"OUR VIEW"

A Letter To Licensing!!!

TV Licensing got my back up by threatening to send the ‘boys’ round.
So I wrote them a strongly worded Notice, in which I removed their implied right of access to my door.
Their reply confirmed that they would not call at my door, but they still wanted me to give them my personal information ‘for our records’

"REMEMBER"
No one is 'OBLIGED' to purchase a BBC TV License
for a signal they did not ask for!!!
Another 'STATUTE SCAM' they pulled on you :)

Here’s my response;


Dear Gemma Beasor,


You seem to have some egregious presumptions and misconceptions, please let me educate you.

TV LICENSING is a Limited Liability Company, a legal fiction, a dead thing, without flesh and blood or a mind and not blessed with a soul. I, on the other hand, am a living breathing man, flesh and blood blessed with a mind and a soul. I operate with unlimited liability.

If you do your due diligence at Law, you will find that your Company has no right to talk or correspond with me, absent my consent, and certainly cannot have a claim upon a man or woman.

Now you have been made aware of these facts, I strongly recommend you investigate the above, because in your capacity as an agent of TV Licensing, failure to do so is gross negligence which is equaling to fraud, and I do not take too kindly to fraud.

If your company does not want me to receive it’s signal, I suggest you "STOP" sending me one.

As for your records, they are of no concern to me, though I would advise you make a note not to send me any more correspondence "EVER" again. Should you fail to heed my advice I will lay out my fee schedule in case of your non compliance.

FEE SCHEDULE

To dispose of your unwanted correspondence;
£1,000.00 (one thousand) Great British Pounds Sterling, per item.

To speak or otherwise converse with any agent of TV Licensing
£1,000.00 (one thousand) Great British Pounds Sterling, per minute or part thereof.

Thank you for your attention to this matter   

5 comments:

  1. ms anti establishmentOctober 31, 2011 7:58 pm

    good one Ian, i'm refusing to buy one at the moment. They are sending threatening letters addressed to the ficticious name i used to buy my last one. ha ha can't wait for them to issue a summons to her :-) I don't answer the door to anyone i don't know anyway so looking forward to some fun with them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bbc is funded by tv licenses,if every one did not pay there would be no bbc channes in the currnet state, and as for watching bbc stuff on your computer you need a license for that as well.itv,channel 4,and channel 5 are all funded by tv advertising.i for 1 like the bbc as it is without adverts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are not saying don't buy a license, that is up to the individual, we are simply saying, YOU DON'T HAVE TOO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The BBC is funded by the European Union too...

    The Beano is not the Rag

    ReplyDelete
  5. With apologies, here is the link re BBC and its EU funding

    The Beano is not the Rag

    ReplyDelete