Search This Blog

Thursday, 22 September 2011

"Ian Gorst - Delusions Of Grandeur"

"Gorst says he’d run for Chief Minister"

 Most Servants Do! Don't They?

Gorst is the servant at the back

SENATORIAL hopeful Ian Gorst has thrown open the race for Chief Minister by saying he is considering running for the top job if re-elected.

Deputy Gorst, currently the Social Security Minister, made the comments on the hustings platform in St Peter last night.

In response to a question from the floor, he said: ‘I must be honest and say that if I am re-elected I will consider putting my name forward [for Chief Minister].
‘If that does not happen, then of course I would be seeking another ministerial office.’

As things stand, Deputy Gorst’s political ally Senator Ian Le Marquand is the only declared candidate for Chief Minister – although Senator Paul Routier says that he is considering running for the job.

2 comments: