Search This Blog

Sunday, 11 September 2011

"An Email Exchange On Jersey Corruption"

"The Avon & Somerset Police Report, A Damning Indictment Of Jersey Corruption"

Some of you may remember the case where my trial tapes were doctored, a witness recording, and witness statements also, It was called the O'Bar Incident.
This was investigated by the Avon & Somerset Police, and a report compiled. The then A.G Michael Birt, has always denied me a copy of the report, as have the Avon & Somerset Police. The A.G stating that disclosure of the report was  
"Not In The Public Interest"

All these years later, I am still battling away for a copy of this report which I know will prove my innocence of a crime that saw me gifted a prison sentence of twenty seven months.

Over the years of criminal behaviour by our Oligarchy against me, I have learned very well how to read every move they make, and before they make it....Read on and be shocked, or not, as the case may be.
I would also like to thank my Advocate, Barbara Corbett, for her persistence in this matter. she is the only Advocate I have ever had who has stuck to the task at hand.
"TRULY A FIRST FOR JERSEY"



From Ian Evans
Dear Advocate Corbett
 
Thank you for your communication and progress report.
 
Firstly, I am hoping to receive (by the end of April) from my accountant, the paperwork you require regarding my income of the last year. I shall forward it to you at the earliest opportunity.
 
Secondly, I do not believe that you will receive the Avon & Somerset Police Report from the Jersey Police as Mr Taylor indicated in his letter to me of the 29th Dec 2010, that discovery of relevant documents would have to be achieved via a court order. Even if, and I mean if, any documentation is handed over, I guarantee it will not be the original report. It will be a report the Establishment has typed up, or, a doctored version of the original! I know every filthy stunt that they pull, I have 23 years experience.
 
Thirdly, I am about to lodge a formal complaint against DCO Barry Taylor (perhaps a week tomorrow) for 'perverting the course of justice' and 'dereliction of duty' which crimes I know he has committed, unless of course, he is that incompetent he cannot adduce clear and concise evidence, therefore rendering him unfit to hold office. It is highly likely that the same charges will be levelled at Francis Hamon, and Jurats Bullen and Morgan for the same cover up of the 21st June 2006 incident.
 
Again, thank you for your communication and I shall look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Yours sincerely in hope
 
Ian Evans



From: barbara.corbett@hansonrenouf.com
To: ilevans@hotmail.co.uk


Dear Mr Evans,

I still need more financial information in respect of your legal aid, but in the meantime I attach a chasing letter I have sent to the police today. I would be grateful if you would contact my secretary, Rosalind, about the financial information we need.

Best wishes,

Advocate Barbara Corbett
Partner

Hanson Renouf



Dear Advocate Corbett
 
Thank you for your email of 11th of July 2011, the contents of which are duly noted.
 
My accountant is dragging his feet and already has landed me with a fine of £250 for late filing. Furthermore, he is not answering his phone to me! I will have to pay him a visit I think.
 
As you are probably aware, I have filed a complaint against Barry Taylor for perverting the course of justice. This is being dealt with by Deputy J Hilton who has emailed me today.
 
I am pretty sure you will not get a response from Mr Taylor, or anyone else at the police station. If however, you do, I am positive that no report will be forthcoming. Michael Birt was the man who was Attorney General at the time of the Avon & Somerset investigation, and being the new Bailiff, I am sure that heaven and earth will be moved in covering up his duplicity in this matter.
 
If you do have any success, I shall be truly impressed. I shall wait for some news from you at the end of the allocated fortnight.
 
In the mean time I shall strive to get some answers from my accountant.
 
Kindest regards
 
Ian Evans


To ian evans

Dear Mr Evans,


Further to my email on Saturday, please see below the text of a further email which my secretary sent me on 28th July which I had forgotten about! I will let you know what she can find out after 15th August.

Best wishes,


Advocate Barbara Corbett
Partner

I have just taking a call from Mark Smith at the Police Station – 612511- regarding your letter of the 11th July to Mr Taylor, Mark said that he was only handed the letter yesterday. He said that he has had a quick look on their system and believes that the file has been placed in their minden archive store and he will need to go there to check. He is away on holiday from tomorrow and will not be able to check for this file until the week beginning the 8th August and will get back to you as soon as he can regarding this matter.

He said that he has checked with the Avon and Somerset Police regarding this matter and they say that they “weed” their data after eight years and have destroyed this matter. Mark said that they have not “weeded” their files for 1997 but to let you know that the same principal applies for the Jersey Police as for the Avon and Somerset Police regarding the “weeding” of files”

I have made a diary note for the week beginning the 15th August to check with Mark on the progress of this matter.

Hanson Renouf



From: Smith, Mark [mailto:M.Smith@jersey.pnn.police.uk]
Sent: 18 August 2011 13:01
To: Barbara Corbett
Cc: Taylor, Barry
Subject: Document relating to Mr Evans

Good afternoon Advocate Corbett

I was passed a letter from yourself requesting a report compiled in 1997 relating to Mr Ian Leslie EVANS.

I have been unable to find this document. A reason for this is there have been two floods of the archive store since 1997 and the document may have been lost / destroyed as a result of this and there is no accurate record of what was lost.

Also it maybe worth noting that we currently work to a retention / disposal policy for Professional Standards documents for a period of 8 years.

I will continue to look for this report and inform you if it is recovered.

Regards

Mark Smith
A/Detective Inspector
Professional Standards Department.
States of Jersey Police.



Advocate Barbara Corbett
To Smith, Mark
Dear Mr Smith,

Thank you for your email. I am sure that you will be able to find an electronic copy of the document, no doubt all documents are scanned and retained. Your archive storage system should also have an index of documents so you will be able to find when it was stored, and then check whether it was subject to flooding. Failing that perhaps you could obtain the copy the Attorney General he had at the time.

I look forward to receiving the document soon.

Yours sincerely,

Advocate Barbara Corbett
Partner

Hanson Renouf



From: Smith, Mark [mailto:M.Smith@jersey.pnn.police.uk]
Sent: 05 September 2011 09:25
To: Barbara Corbett
Cc: Taylor, Barry; Le Hegarat, Mary
Subject: RE: Document relating to Mr Evans


Dear Advocate Corbett

Referring to my previous email we do not have an electronic copy of the document. There are no accurate records of documents archived prior to 2000.

I have contacted Avon & Somerset and they have no record of the document they also use an eight year weed and destruction date. 

I have contacted the LoD and whilst they have documents relating to the 1997 investigation they did not have a copy of the report, maybe you would like to contact them directly to see if those documents they have can assist you.

I am unable to assist any further in this matter.

Regards

Mark Smith

Professional Standards Department.
States of Jersey Police.



Advocate Barbara Corbett
To ian evans
Dear Mr Evans,

Please see email below from Mark Smith from the police. I will write to the LOD and see if they have any documents which may be of assistance.

Yours sincerely,

Advocate Barbara Corbett
Partner

Hanson Renouf



Dear Advocate Corbett

Quite simply, they are lying....

What if this had been a murder inquiry? What then? I sit in jail for another ten years minimum? The Avon & Somerset police have resisted furnishing me with a copy from the outset, and so have Jersey's corrupt authorities. It is my case, it was my life that was destroyed, and I am denied a copy of the investigation report into the trashing of my own life so Jersey can get away with doctoring statements and tape recordings of trials? I am also now left with NO means with which to prove my innocence in this farce, which situation I would dare to suggest, is wholly unlawful. Are the police also telling us that the Attorney General of Jersey, or the Law Officers Department do not have a copy of this document in some form or other?

They have destroyed my life completely, I have not been able to hold down a relationship since I went to jail. They turned me into an alcoholic for seven years and I have suffered anxiety and depression ever since I was thrown in jail. This culminating in me almost taking my own life on two occasions three years ago. And they think they are just going to walk away from that, untouchable??? NO!!!

I would be grateful if you would contact the Chief Constable of the Avon & Somerset Police for some answers as to why they denied me a report copy for all these years, then have the audacity to turn around and state they no longer have a copy of the report? We need written confirmation of their policy on retention of documents and the UK police authorities ruling on the retention of evidence, and also from the States of Jersey, especially in light of the fact that Advocates are lawfully required to retain all their documents for twenty (20) years!

As for floods at the police station, I wonder if you would kindly consider asking Ian Le Marquand to request that his mate "God" might ask if Noah could make the waters recede and dry out this most important of documents? There again, they would then probably say that a majestic herd of wilder beast went sweeping through the annals of the Jersey police station archive room and trampled said report to dust!

Now back to the real world.
Might I suggest that we request from the police, a copy of the plumbers invoice, a copy of the insurance claim, and any photographs taken of the damage cause by this biblical catastrophe. It would also be interesting to know exactly where in the police station the archive room is situated? For insurance and common sense purposes, it would not be acceptable to have an archive room on a ground floor or at basement level as water (on this planet) apparently only flows horizontally or downwards. I also understand that these archive rooms must be fire/smoke proof, and therefore would be waterproof. A plan of the police station would therefore be a reasonable request.

It might also be a good idea to get in touch with the Home Office constitutional and community policy directorate who looked into these matters and would have undoubtedly kept their documentation. Such is the utter malfeasance of this islands Police Force and Judiciary that I am instructing you, as my Advocate, to notify the Justice Minister and the Home Office of the corruption in this case, and to request their intervention.

I am no longer prepared to be messed about by these deranged lunatics. I have a common law right to fair and impartial justice, and being that all men are equal in the eyes of the law, and under God, I charge you with delivering that justice. I am also considering a complaint to the Bar Association in the UK regarding the conduct of the Judicial Greffe, my previous Advocates, the Jersey Law Society, and certain judges in this case.

Enough, is truly enough.


Sincerely, and without ill will, vexation or frivolity.


Ian Evans   


AMAZING HOW THE POLICE CAN DITCH ALL THEIR EVIDENCE AFTER EIGHT YEARS, BUT ADVOCATES MUST LAWFULLY KEEP THEIR EVIDENCE FOR TWENTY (20) YEARS!!!

7 comments:

  1. That really is incredible but should we be shocked? Nothing shocks me anymore Ian I have seen and heard enough these past 3 years. Keep us informed of any progress

    Good Hunting

    rs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I have just read disgusts me, there is no way you are going to get any cooperation from any of these people Ian, every door is slammed in your face.
    The SoJP are totally corrupt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i remember someone turned up at raffles with a gun , i was a cab driver and turned up to pick up someone after the the club closed . the cops were down the road three cars van and did not go to the club .it wasn't till the next day that I put the picture together . del

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Del, the old shotgun in the boot of the car, that was a strange night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you sure you meant to post that comment on this posting though?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was just going to add .
    it was strange that the cops were in the road by the fish market .waiting .i could have been shot ha .the boss of the club who was a a regular of the cab co asked me if id go to court .i was young and said no .i am not sure about a shot gun in the boot of a car . del

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry i was not sure if i should post ,but i did ,
    del

    ReplyDelete