Search This Blog

Thursday, 28 July 2011

"In Sharp Contrast To Scum Like Ian Le Marquand - My Pal Died Today - An Honourable & Poor Man - But Rich In Family Values :)"

"Ricky Turnbull Died Today, Caring Husband To His Wife Sue,
Loving Father To His Kids, And, Gentle-Man To His Friends"


Ricky 'N' Sue....Childhood Sweethearts xxx


BIG Scary Monster in his youth, but only to those who didn't get to know him!

lOVING CARING BEAUTIFUL GUY, AND WITH A HEART OF GOLD!




R.I.P My Fabulous Friend :)

2 comments:

  1. Sue Turnbull For my funny, beautiful, heart of gold Husband, Ricky, words are just not enough, I will love you forever and ever, R.I.P. and part of me has gone with you, forever and ever me and you, love always and always, I'm lost. love Sue.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The above was taken from FaceBook, head bowed in respect of his wife xxx

    ReplyDelete