Search This Blog

Tuesday, 19 July 2011

"I'm Going Home - Talking Poo Is Where I Draw The Line!"

On-the-spot fines for litter & shitter?

ON-THE-SPOT fines could be introduced in a new zero-tolerance approach to littering, according to a report out today.

The report says that no littering fines have been given ‘in living memory’ and that it should be a higher priority for the police.

The report also proposes fixed-penalty fines for dog fouling.


NOTE:
Yet more Jersey Legislation that is unlawful!

3 comments:

  1. "The report says that no littering fines have been given ‘in living memory’ and that it should be a higher priority for the police."

    OH HELL YES,
    let us just forget about the crimes of the States Assembly, Ministers, Judges, Lawyers, Policemen & Civil Servants....
    AND CONCENTRATE OUR EFFORTS ON LITTER & SHITTER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ian.

    This is what Scrutiny was reduced to before the BDO/Alto Sub Panel was created by Deputy Trevor Pitman.

    James REED who claims to operate an "open door policy" at Education had just about everything under review, so left little or nothing for the Scrutiny Panel to Scrutinise.

    Ian Le Marquand claimed just about everything in Home Affairs was confidential which left the Scrutiny Panel with little or nothing to scrutinise.

    They (the scrutiny panel) were left with counting dog turds on the beaches because they weren't allowed to scrutinise anything else........all in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ian,

    When I first glanced at your 'I'm going home' bit I wished I could be going home having seen Le Marquands Rag headlines, but then I realised I AM HOME ! OH MY GOD !

    I think the cops first shit shovelling duty ought to be Le Marquand, maybe they should scrape him off the pavement before I step in him.....he really couldn't be called anything else....EVERY TIME, he just HAS TO bring Lennys name into everything derogatory.

    The man is nothing but SHITE.........

    C-L-P

    ReplyDelete