Search This Blog

Monday, 23 May 2011

"KATIE ARMITAGE 14 YRS OLD - Please Forward This To Everyone You Can"

KATIE ARMITAGE – Missing 14 yr old – Stockport

Plea from the family

My step daughter KATIE ARMITAGE 14 yrs old, has been missing for 7 days now.
The police are involved and they have notifed my wife that there are groups of foreign gangs around the STOCKPORT AREA !
Myself and my family are very concerned.

Here is a recent picture


She is  5'5"    BROWN/PURPLE shoulder length hair, brown eyes, medium build
If anyone knows her whereabouts please please contact  STOCKPORT POLICE/GMP
ON 0161 856 5902

"Please come home hunny, or let us know you are OK"

This entry was posted in Gtr Manchester, Lancashire. Bookmark this page.


I have a lot of readers in Stockport, my home town. I would be extremely grateful to anyone who would kindly pass this link on. By the Blog's, Facebook, Twitter, Emails, WHATEVER way you can, let's get this child found safe and well.


VERY MANY THANKS XXX

http://www.chris-uk.org/missing-children/

1 comment:

  1. ".... groups of foreign gangs ..."

    Oops :-(

    The Beano is not the Rag

    ReplyDelete