Search This Blog

Thursday, 26 May 2011

"Jersey's Chief Police Officer - Mike Bowron - Receives A Complaint"

Having been fobbed off with three investigations into my complaints over the last five years, and still having received "NO" justice, I have now taken it upon myself to see what our new Chief of Police Mike Bowron will do about corruption within the Jersey Police Force, Judiciary and Government. Below is my letter to Mr Bowron.

Mr Mike Bowron
Chief Police Officer

Police Headquarters
Rouge Bouillon, St Helier
26th May 2011

Dear Mr Bowron

I write to inform you that I wish to lodge formal complaints against Deputy Chief Officer Barry Taylor, Commissioner Francis Hamon, and Jurat’s Bullen and Morgan. The nature of these complaints are of ‘perverting the course of justice’ and ‘dereliction of duty’ and centre around my unlawful arrest and detention on the 21st of June 2006.
It is also worthy of note that these complaints were levelled against David Warcup, Ian Le Marquand, and William Bailhache. Ian Le Marquand whitewashed my complaints against David Warcup, however, I have still heard nothing of my complaints against Ian Le Marquand or William Bailhache? Bearing in mind that these complaints were registered in September 2009, I find it wholly unacceptable that I have not received any notification of their outcome.
There have been three investigations into my complaints against the four officers involved in the incident of the 21st June 2006, and still no satisfactory, fair, or just conclusion has emerged. These officers committed a Grave & Criminal Assault against me, and went on to commit perjury against me in Ian Le Marquand’s Court. Le Marquand then unlawfully dismissed the evidence I produced in court, namely, an audio recording of the incident (and transcript) with the time and date on it.
This case was appealed in the Royal Court by myself, as I had been refused legal representation at trial, and appeal. I showed at my appeal, that all four officers had perjured themselves during my trial and this fact was (twice) accepted by Commissioner Hamon and Jurat’s Bullen and Morgan. They also stated that they had some sympathy for me, yet knowing of the perjury, still found me guilty?
It has been made quite clear to myself, and many others, that perjury by policemen in Jersey’s Courts is an accepted practice within Jersey’s Law Enforcement and Judiciary, and that covering these crimes up is also a mandatory practice of the Jersey Establishment.
However, I cannot believe Sir, that a man of your standing would tolerate such overt criminality within a jurisdiction that you yourself are charged with policing. In light of this factor, I would kindly request that you look into the allegations that I have set out above. I have also enclosed a DVD containing all the evidence of this case for your perusal.
I look forward to hearing from you at your convenience Sir.
Yours sincerely
Ian Evans

13 comments:

  1. Yes brilliant Ian.
    And no doubt you will keep us fully informed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Brilliant" is perhaps not a word that I would use to describe this pathetic state of affairs. I think "Sad" would be a little closer the mark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck. Hope you finally get the audience your case respects and that you are not fobbed off. Would not be surprised if the new guy has already been briefed on this but with good fortune he will look on it with an open mind and you may finally get some proper answers. I do think however that the police are an entity that will always look after their brothers or sisters so wish you the best of luck.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your support, it is greatfully received.

    Regards Ian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck with this Ian - let us now see how much of a non-politicised police officer Mr Bowron really is.

    Interesting and important.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ian.

    Do keep us posted and good luck, although you don't need me to tell you, you're going to need it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who knows VFC, Mr Bowron may just be a rather large shock to the Oligarchy!!!

    We live in hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clear and to the point. Good luck Ian.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ian.

    It could very well be that Mr. Bowron has not yet learnt his place. That is to "keep policing in its box, by arresting drunks etc. but not to start looking at all the corruption in our judicial system, planning corruptions and the likes of, he knows what happened to Graham Power QPM and won't be wanting any of the same, he's got a great little number and won't want to jeopardise it.

    I believe he should be given the chance to prove that the police force is "independent" under his command, but no-one can be blamed after the Warcup/Gradwell/Le Marquand/Lewis/Ogley/Walker and Chuckle brothers shenanigans for being skeptical.

    As things stand I believe it is no accident that he (Mr. Bowron) got the TOP JOB and remain to be convinced.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i wish you the very best of luck ian hopefully mr bowron has a backbone unlike warcup and le marquand regards martin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck Ian, You just never know, things may well go the right way.

    The Beano is not the Rag

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Beano is not the Rag

    There are two choices my friend, and the evidence for this case is overwhelming in my favour. Either, at the very least, four policemen end up in court, or it gets covered up AGAIN!!!

    If it is the latter, then the next complaints go to the Mainland.

    ReplyDelete